A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Ruoh-Lei Chan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Chan practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Chan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.