A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Y Chen MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Chen practices Nephrology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Nephrologists.