A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Cheung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cheung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Y Cheung MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Y. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Cheung practices Anesthesiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Anesthesiologists.