A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Eye Injuries, and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance