A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Chu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne I-Fang Chu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne I. Chu practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Chu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Chu practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.