A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Crites:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Crites, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crites graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crites has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Marie Crites MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Crites practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Crites has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Crites practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.