A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Curran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Curran, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Mary Curran MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Curran practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Curran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Curran practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.