A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Essandoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Essandoh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Essandoh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Essandoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Cent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Araba Essandoh DO is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne A. Essandoh practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Essandoh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Essandoh practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harker Heights, TX and New York, NY.
See Austin Pediatricians.