A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Figarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Figarella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Figarella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Figarella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Lucienne Figarella MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne L. Figarella practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Figarella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Figarella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.