A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Funcke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Funcke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Funcke graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Funcke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Maria Funcke FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Funcke practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Funcke has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Funcke practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.