Dr. Yvonne Goff MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology La Mesa, CA

February 2nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Goff for about 15 years for GYN. I look forward to seeing her annually for my check-up. She spends quite a bit of time with me and is interested in other than "female" issues. Thorough and thoughtful- a great doctor!

August 8th, 2013
The RUDEST Secretary that drove me away from choosing this doctor.
I was very shocked when I talked to their secretary which is The RUDEST person that i have ever talked to in my life, shes so rude that i start crying after she hung up on me, I have had spotting-bleeding for more than 18 days and I was trying to see the doctor ASAP but she did not only gave me a 6MONTHS appointment, but she was so rude when she talked to me. Someone like her should be fired long time ago! ( its not like she has to have a degree or something to be a secretary, this job needs someone who is POLITE, and knows how to deal with people, not a RUDE person who drive patents away from the doctor or .. Im sorry Dr Goff, even if i was so exited to choose you as my doctor, but I would never think to dial your number again to speak to such a RUDE, IMPOLITE and person with No MANNERS that ruin my whole day!

March 21st, 2011
Happy to be a patient
I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Goff. As a matter of fact, I live 2 hours from her office and am willing to drive because I feel that she is an amazing doctor!! She delivered my babies and was an amazing doctor!!

January 5th, 2011
Highly reocommend Dr. Goff
Love Yvonne Goff and her staff - so happy I switched from Dr. Pederson. Diagnosed me right away with anemia during my last pregnancy and got me feeling much better. performed a D&C without any issues during a miscarriage. Looking forward to having her deliver my second baby. Kristen is Amazing!They truly care about their patients.

October 27th, 2010
Wonderful doctor, wonderful office
I came to Dr. Goff 1/2 way through my first pregnancy. She was always helpful and available. Helped me through some tough issues with both of my pregnancies in the most caring, objective way. I mostly see her NP for my routine visits and feel comfortable with the visit and information I get. There is never a hesitation on getting me through to Dr. Goff if I'd like or if the NP wants to confer with her on something.

November 5th, 2008
Dr. Goff is the sweetest, most caring doctor. Years ago, she spent her day off delivering my baby (vbac) in response to my anxiety. Very busy office; no new patients. I haven't actually seen Dr. Goff in 13 years because she relies on her N.P. or P.A. for routine, non-emergency, and non-obstetrics visits. Her N.P. and P.A. are great, though. She will call you at home, in person, to go over lab results. I think she is very popular and has just gotten so busy.