Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
Feb 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Goff for about 15 years for GYN. I look forward to seeing her annually for my check-up. She spends quite a bit of time with me and is interested in other than "female" issues. Thorough and thoughtful- a great doctor!

The RUDEST Secretary that drove me away from choosing this doctor. show details The RUDEST Secretary that drove me away from choosing this doctor.
Aug 8th, 2013

I was very shocked when I talked to their secretary which is The RUDEST person that i have ever talked to in my life, shes so rude that i start crying after she hung up on me, I have had spotting-bleeding for more than 18 days and I was trying to see the doctor ASAP but she did not only gave me a 6MONTHS appointment, but she was so rude when she talked to me. Someone like her should be fired long time ago! ( its not like she has to have a degree or something to be a secretary, this job needs someone who is POLITE, and knows how to deal with people, not a RUDE person who drive patents away from the doctor or .. Im sorry Dr Goff, even if i was so exited to choose you as my doctor, but I would never think to dial your number again to speak to such a RUDE, IMPOLITE and person with No MANNERS that ruin my whole day!

Happy to be a patient show details Happy to be a patient
Mar 21st, 2011

I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Goff. As a matter of fact, I live 2 hours from her office and am willing to drive because I feel that she is an amazing doctor!! She delivered my babies and was an amazing doctor!!

Highly reocommend Dr. Goff show details Highly reocommend Dr. Goff
Jan 5th, 2011

Love Yvonne Goff and her staff - so happy I switched from Dr. Pederson. Diagnosed me right away with anemia during my last pregnancy and got me feeling much better. performed a D&C without any issues during a miscarriage. Looking forward to having her deliver my second baby. Kristen is Amazing!They truly care about their patients.

Wonderful doctor, wonderful office show details Wonderful doctor, wonderful office
by GC on Oct 27th, 2010

I came to Dr. Goff 1/2 way through my first pregnancy. She was always helpful and available. Helped me through some tough issues with both of my pregnancies in the most caring, objective way. I mostly see her NP for my routine visits and feel comfortable with the visit and information I get. There is never a hesitation on getting me through to Dr. Goff if I'd like or if the NP wants to confer with her on something.

EXCELLENT OBGYN show details EXCELLENT OBGYN
by Citysearch User on Mar 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Goff has been my doctor for both of my son`s. I love her staff, and I think she is an EXCELLENT doctor. She is very professional and k...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 5th, 2008

Dr. Goff is the sweetest, most caring doctor. Years ago, she spent her day off delivering my baby (vbac) in response to my anxiety. Very busy office; no new patients. I haven't actually seen Dr. Goff in 13 years because she relies on her N.P. or P.A. for routine, non-emergency, and non-obstetrics visits. Her N.P. and P.A. are great, though. She will call you at home, in person, to go over lab results. I think she is very popular and has just gotten so busy.

Hard to get Appt. show details Hard to get Appt.
by GracieB on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have had Dr Goff as my OBGYN doctor for several years. Have not seen her since the first visit. She is always overbooked and running late. Have had to wait over 1 1/2 hours in her office before - just to see the nurse practitoner (who is great). Just don't expect to see Dr Goff!

Ob-Gyn show details Ob-Gyn
by SdDesertRatt on Apr 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been to here office 3 times now and still have never met Dr. Goff. Her Nurse Practioners are great though...

Jul 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful, Dedicated, Professional Dr.: I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Goff. She makes you feel like a person and not "just business". She takes the time to make sure all my needs are met, thus why it's worth the wait at all my appoi

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
I would send my best friend to her! show details I would send my best friend to her!
by kimbojo on Apr 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Goff is great. Sometimes she is running late (sometimes very late) But I don't mind waiting because she is giving someone the extra care that they really need. She will spend time with you when it is really needed. I had a scary diagnosis and she sat with me to discuss all options until I felt comfortable enough to leave.