A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutierrez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Gutierrez practice?
Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Covina, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.