A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gutierrez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Rosela Gutierrez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Gutierrez practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.