A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Hoogland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Hoogland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoogland
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoogland graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoogland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Theresa Hoogland MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne T. Hoogland practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Hoogland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Hoogland practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Rheumatologists.