Dr. Yvonne Knight Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Knight?

Disappointment

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I went to Dr. Knight to have a small squamous cell cancer removed from my left eyebrow. I heard her ask the nurse if the tool she was using was big enough, did not hear the answer. Explaining it was a burn, she removed it and sent me home. It itched and burned very badly and I refrained from scratching it. I followed her instructions TO THE LETTER, went for my first check up and was told it should be healing better, try hard and come back again for second appointment. Second and third appointment were the same. Last time she told me to do with the cremes and antibiotics whatever I thought best. My best thought was to go to our beloved Dr. Karissa Hackleton, who saw me from the hallway as I waited in her office, and from there she shouted to me that it was shingles. She gave me the correct medicine and I am finally HEALED. Thank you, Dr. Hackelton, over and over again.

Dissolved Juvederm that moved under eyes with Hydralaise

Posted on September 29th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Knight was a remarkable one. She corrected a poorly applied Juvederm by a physician I will not mention here. The procedure was supposed to add volume to my cheeks but and ended up looking like pillows under my eyes. Two years had passed but my appearance did not improve it would not go away on its own. Dr. Knight was able to dilute the Juvederm with three sessions.. She is was very careful and precise since it was a sensitive area. I would recommend her to anyone that is wanting to rejuvenate their appearance.

Stop Hating!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I've always found Dr. Knight to be friendly, funny, thorough and professional. She did surgery on my nose and worked in such a small area, it was unbelievable. I was left with a small scar that disappeared in a few days. She's a gorgeous woman physically and people need to STOP HATING!

Uneducated Dermatologist

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I'd like to know what type of dermatologist that knows you have allergies to fragrance gives you products to use WITH FRAGRANCE. I was a TEEN and now still having issues in my 30s! Took years for me to get my life back together as I went through face discoloration, an even worse breakout, and my skin turned worse and caused an allergy to water.

Pretentious

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I felt unwelcome the entire time I was there, which was well over an hour the first time and over one & a half hours the second time before being seen...and I had a late morning app't. She has the worst and most belittling bedside manner that I've ever experienced. I never concern myself with race but I was very uncomfortable with her disposition. From a distance she sat and peered at me while stating that I must have some poor habits regarding skin care, while somehow appearing to savor the idea that I, being a white male, had come to her for medical help. She appears very insecure, hence the air of authority. Or, she may just have a stale personality. The staff was more friendly.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

my first I visited Dr Knight office on 3 different occasions . My first experience with dr knight was a bit surprising. on my first office visit I was greeted by her assistant before seeing her. As usual, the question was asked “ what seem to be the problem” , as I explain my problems , 4 different issues , I was told by the assistant that , who by the way was taking note on a piece of paper the size of a post it, that the doctor only take care of two concern per office visit . I was shocked to know that I had to make another appointment for my other concern. On my second and third visit my appointment was made to see Dr. Knight and on both visit I saw two different Physician Assistant . I think it was very unprofessional for them to schedule me to see a PA without letting me know. And because of that and the fact that its 2 problems per visit , I am no longer her patient

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Knight is very caring and an expert in her industry. The office just needs a good manager to ensure patients are processed smoothly and the front office staff is trained to perform good customer service .

Very caring Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Once I arrived for my appointment I think I might of sat down for 5 minutes before they called me back to be seen; which I thought was rather quick. Dr Knight came in the room talked to me in a very caring and concerned way about my condition. She was very professional and friendly I will definitely be returning to see her again soon!!

Horrible Customer Service

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I have read all of the negative reviews posted on this site and I absolutely agree with them. I will not be wasting my time or money on this practice again.

Horrible service!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I had been going to this doctors office for sometime and have always been billed the same amount until this last time. I literally only went in for a refill and when the bill came a month later, I noticed I was charged twice as much! I called and spoke to the billing department who said they charged me more because the appointment took longer? As if thats my fault that the new nurse practitioner took more time to see patients, when I only saw her for literally two minutes to write me up a new prescription! Also the person I spoke to in the billing team was so arrogant and patronizing as I was discussing with her why I should not be charged twice as much for something I never even received. She said they cant change it and pretty much could have cared less about trying to fix it. So I told her that I would never be back there and they lost my business!

Poror service and billing

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Poor Diagnostician

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Knight's for years - all through high school and I suffered what was later diagnosed by a competent doctor as Tinea Versicolor. As a matter of fact, my skin condition was featured on the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda. For 4 years I was a patient of Dr. Knight and she NEVER diagnosed my skin disorder. I was constantly sold MD Formulations. Visit after visit, cream, pill after the next all the same - discolored skin. I even told her that my skin responds to shampoo and she just dismissed it. She is a fraud and she be regulated to a Esthitician. I even went to an Allergist because I thought that I had a food allergy and told her I thought it was Tinea Versicolor, from doing my own research and she agreed. She was even surprised that it was NEVER mentioned to me. There are no words to describe my disgust with Dr. Knight. She needs to return to medical school or do ANOTHER residency in Internal Medicine because her diagnostician skills are lacking. If she can't inject with botox, remove body hair or diagnose your acne she becomes incompetent. My parents wasted so much time, money and I lost years. She is a horrid human being and even more despicable Dermatologist.