Dr. Yvonne Knight MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4
  • 28 reviews

September 29th, 2016
Dissolved Juvederm that moved under eyes with Hydralaise
My experience with Dr. Knight was a remarkable one. She corrected a poorly applied Juvederm by a physician I will not mention here. The procedure was supposed to add volume to my cheeks but and ended up looking like pillows under my eyes. Two years had passed but my appearance did not improve it would not go away on its own. Dr. Knight was able to dilute the Juvederm with three sessions.. She is was very careful and precise since it was a sensitive area. I would recommend her to anyone that is wanting to rejuvenate their appearance.

September 13th, 2016
Stop Hating!
I've always found Dr. Knight to be friendly, funny, thorough and professional. She did surgery on my nose and worked in such a small area, it was unbelievable. I was left with a small scar that disappeared in a few days. She's a gorgeous woman physically and people need to STOP HATING!

July 14th, 2016
Uneducated Dermatologist
I'd like to know what type of dermatologist that knows you have allergies to fragrance gives you products to use WITH FRAGRANCE. I was a TEEN and now still having issues in my 30s! Took years for me to get my life back together as I went through face discoloration, an even worse breakout, and my skin turned worse and caused an allergy to water.

September 4th, 2015
Pretentious
I felt unwelcome the entire time I was there, which was well over an hour the first time and over one & a half hours the second time before being seen...and I had a late morning app't. She has the worst and most belittling bedside manner that I've ever experienced. I never concern myself with race but I was very uncomfortable with her disposition. From a distance she sat and peered at me while stating that I must have some poor habits regarding skin care, while somehow appearing to savor the idea that I, being a white male, had come to her for medical help. She appears very insecure, hence the air of authority. Or, she may just have a stale personality. The staff was more friendly.

April 30th, 2015
my first I visited Dr Knight office on 3 different occasions . My first experience with dr knight was a bit surprising. on my first office visit I was greeted by her assistant before seeing her. As usual, the question was asked “ what seem to be the problem” , as I explain my problems , 4 different issues , I was told by the assistant that , who by the way was taking note on a piece of paper the size of a post it, that the doctor only take care of two concern per office visit . I was shocked to know that I had to make another appointment for my other concern. On my second and third visit my appointment was made to see Dr. Knight and on both visit I saw two different Physician Assistant . I think it was very unprofessional for them to schedule me to see a PA without letting me know. And because of that and the fact that its 2 problems per visit , I am no longer her patient

February 25th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Knight is very caring and an expert in her industry. The office just needs a good manager to ensure patients are processed smoothly and the front office staff is trained to perform good customer service.

September 29th, 2013
Very caring Doctor
Once I arrived for my appointment I think I might of sat down for 5 minutes before they called me back to be seen; which I thought was rather quick. Dr Knight came in the room talked to me in a very caring and concerned way about my condition. She was very professional and friendly I will definitely be returning to see her again soon!!

June 13th, 2013
Horrible Customer Service
I have read all of the negative reviews posted on this site and I absolutely agree with them. I will not be wasting my time or money on this practice again.

April 26th, 2013
Horrible service!
I had been going to this doctors office for sometime and have always been billed the same amount until this last time. I literally only went in for a refill and when the bill came a month later, I noticed I was charged twice as much! I called and spoke to the billing department who said they charged me more because the appointment took longer? As if thats my fault that the new nurse practitioner took more time to see patients, when I only saw her for literally two minutes to write me up a new prescription! Also the person I spoke to in the billing team was so arrogant and patronizing as I was discussing with her why I should not be charged twice as much for something I never even received. She said they cant change it and pretty much could have cared less about trying to fix it. So I told her that I would never be back there and they lost my business!

March 11th, 2013
This womans disgusting
I'm not satisfied with this woman. She treated her nurse disrespectfully in front of me. She has lost her compassion and her bedside manner is disgusting. She focuses more on her looks than anything. She's not that great looking and that honey blond hair color is sooo wrong for her...I don't get it. You want a great doctor that not only fights to figure out her patients issues while showing compassion and friendliness towards them while giving them the dignity they deserve....don't bother going to dr knight. Go to dr Victoria gross...she's right up the street and she's worth your time and money.

September 20th, 2012
Poor Diagnostician
I was a patient of Dr. Knight's for years - all through high school and I suffered what was later diagnosed by a competent doctor as Tinea Versicolor. As a matter of fact, my skin condition was featured on the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda. For 4 years I was a patient of Dr. Knight and she NEVER diagnosed my skin disorder. I was constantly sold MD Formulations. Visit after visit, cream, pill after the next all the same - discolored skin. I even told her that my skin responds to shampoo and she just dismissed it. She is a fraud and she be regulated to a Esthitician. I even went to an Allergist because I thought that I had a food allergy and told her I thought it was Tinea Versicolor, from doing my own research and she agreed. She was even surprised that it was NEVER mentioned to me. There are no words to describe my disgust with Dr. Knight. She needs to return to medical school or do ANOTHER residency in Internal Medicine because her diagnostician skills are lacking. If she can't inject with botox, remove body hair or diagnose your acne she becomes incompetent. My parents wasted so much time, money and I lost years. She is a horrid human being and even more despicable Dermatologist.

August 2nd, 2012
Bad Experience
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Knight. I saw her for two minutes and she had a TERRIBLE attitude. She was not comforting at all and was actually very rude.