A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez Lawson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez Lawson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Rodriguez Lawson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.