A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez Lawson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Rodriguez Lawson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez Lawson practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.