A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Lawson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Lawson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Lawson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne R Lawson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Lawson practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.