A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Lipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Lipson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Marie Lipson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Lipson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Lipson practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.