A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Lyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Lyles is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Lyles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyles graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lyles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Charles Health System-Redmo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Marie Lyles MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne M. Lyles practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Lyles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Lyles practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.