Dr. Yvonne Lyles Is this you?

Dissapointed

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Lyles I believe doesn't like her job! I had 3 blood clots in my leg and had to stay 5 nights in the hospital. I couldn't walk or barely sit to use the restroom my leg was so swollen and painful. My family and I waited all day to see her for my progress results and didn't say much at all. My husband needed her to sign a paper for work so he could drive me back home or for future appointments to take time off from work and she asked me if I could drive and if it was a automatic or manual? She had no idea which leg it was or couldn't tell me where exactly the blood clot was. I'm just in shock with the experience with her.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015