A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Manalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Manalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Manalo, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manalo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Socorro Manalo MD is a female Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne S. Manalo practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Manalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Manalo practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Hematologists and Corpus Christi Oncologists.