Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Down to Earth Doc show details Down to Earth Doc
Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Yvonne really listens and doesn't Rush with quick decisions. She is very knowledgeable. I've had good relationship with office staff. They make referrals promptly and see that I kept informed about tests, results, and future treatment.

a Doctor who tries show details a Doctor who tries
by suz on Aug 25th, 2014

I think she tries to do the best she can without the use of medications. Her staff is pretty helpful and listen better than she does and try to help communicate problems to her. I really have had better communicating doctors but her staff is great. She tends to prejudge some folks. She only orders nessacary tests and I would have to say under treats.

Mother show details Mother
by Dawn Turnbull on Jul 30th, 2014

The office staff has no class...the Dr. discusses her personal business problems with her patience. They reschedule appointments and make up "rules" as they go for what they will or will not do. Rude, obnoxious, poor quality work, and ugly office and interior/exterior building is horrific. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE UN-CARING PEOPLE!!!!

Under Par Dr with rude staff show details Under Par Dr with rude staff
Nov 6th, 2012

The doctor will not speak to you over the phone regarding results unless you make another appt and pay the co-pay. Staff is rude and will hang up on you.

If you need a new doctor, you have found the right one show details If you need a new doctor, you have found the right one
Jun 6th, 2012

Dr. Mckinney is a very nice and down to earth person. I am glad I got to her office. I highly recommend her.

Apr 22nd, 2012

Best doctor i had so far very caring

Look no further show details Look no further
Aug 28th, 2011

Dr. Mckinney and her staff are very willing and capable to help you with your health care needs.

Aug 11th, 2011

Dr.McKinney is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encounered. She orders alot of unnecessary test, her medical knowledge is minimal.She is very rude and ghetto if I didnt know any better I would of guessed she earned her medical degree at bottom of the barrel university. Her staff for the most part are curtious, but overall would not recommend Dr.Mckinney if you want to be treated with respect and dignity as a person.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Jaclyn Huggins on Mar 9th, 2010

Although the office staff is kind of stand offish and a cold, I always have a good exerience when I have an appointment with Dr. McKinney. The wait usually isn't very long, and Dr. Mckinney spends a lot of time making sure she covers everything that is wrong with me. She's really sweet and caring, never disregards a concern.

Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

well pleased with Dr. McKinney & she was very thoro with her examination. will be keeping her as my mom's Doctor. And close to us on Victor Street

Read Full Review at yahoo.com