Dr. Yvonne Miranda Is this you?

Neutral

December 6th, 2011

Spent my day finding a new pediatrician

Dr. Miranda has been the pediatrian for both of my children since we moved back to the states. Perhaps I am expecting too much being used to a non-US medical system but I expect that when my children are sick that they are seen that day (even if it means people work late at that office). I arrived 15 minutes prior to the office opening and was told snottily that walk-ins are not allowed. So, it was fine for them to take my money for all the checkups and so on but my money became no good when I had a sick child. What is the point of having a family peditrician if they have no interest in seeing your child when they are sick? I had the option of going to an urgent care clinic, the emergency room, or finding a new pediatrician. I chose to spend my day basically interviewing pediatricians and found one that will ensure you child is seen that day if they are sick. I moved all my medical records and appointments to their office today. What is funny is that this new peditrician is in the same general area of San Antonio and the staff there said that I was not the only one that moved to their office over this very same issue. Dr. Miranda is a fine doctor if your child is healthy but as soon as they become sick, then you better head to an urgent care or emergency room because there is no interest in seeing them that day. Now, of course if there happens to be an appointment that is open that day then they will schedule you for that open appointment. But if there are no appointments open, well you are out of luck.

November 1st, 2010

Got a new doctor

I have been there for a year maybe two no or little help from the doc long waits for appointments not properly told what to bring also no follow on test required to diagnose problem till two weeks after the sickness happened. all and all i looking for a new doc!

May 28th, 2009

Good Doc

My son goes there and have alway has had a great exsperience at her office, it is very clean and colorful I feel very welcomed in her office.

August 26th, 2014