A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Desert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne George Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne G. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Morgan practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.