Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Feb 5th, 2015

Horrible staff, horrible doctor, called in wrong RX for my refill.

Jan 9th, 2015

Excellent doctor - always pleasant and understanding - takes your side.

Nasty show details Nasty
Jan 2nd, 2015

Disgusting bedside manner. I had to beg her to run labs on me that I wanted and just said I can tell you that your levels are low, like Superman with x-ray vision. She did not listen to my symptoms or ask further questions for clarification. I gave her plenty of opportunity to be a doctor but she wanted to be a know it all and prove me wrong instead. She just told me that my symptoms were coincidental and that I was wrong and that I didn't make sense, complete with lip smacking and contorted facial expressions. I changed doctors in the parking lot of her office. I shook the dust off of my feet for those who know what that means.

Jan 29th, 2014

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Morgans for many years. I like her very much, so does the rest of my family. But I must say, her front office staff are the worst I`ve ever encountered in medical office. They`re rude, disrespectful, and in my opinion, they down right lie. It takes DAYS to get a script re-fill. I`ll continue to see Dr. Morgan, A good Dr. is worth dealing with these "girls", but it can be a hard pill to swallow (pun?).

FINALLY, A GOOD DR. show details FINALLY, A GOOD DR.
Aug 25th, 2012

I found Dr. Morgan to be very insightful, ready to listen, very open, but she was under time constraint, which I understand.My H.M.O. is the worst. And most of all, Dr.Morgan was not prejudices against gays., which I found refreshing. I've been thru three PCP in a year. But she is very different and she cares.

Jun 30th, 2011

I have always been treated with respect and in a professional manner. Dr. Morgan takes her time to listen to you. I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for 3 years and will always see her as my primary doctor.

Excelent Dr show details Excelent Dr
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Morgan takes the time to understand your medical problems and is very compassionate. I always leave her office feeling better because I was treated like a person not a number or a quota.

Mar 1st, 2010

she is very nice but does not take action to sever problems, leaves solution for actions to the patient. You have to be the doctor and request tests and do your own research.

? show details ?
Feb 4th, 2010

i didnt get a chance to meet with dr.yvonne morgan.i only had one appointment there. i got so angry and creeped out by the weird nurse that i left before i got to meet her.The nurse was so weird and overly talkative. she came off kind of stuck up and gave me to many of her own opinions about me being pregnant which i though was very rude. So I left, went home and immediatly changed my dr.