Family Physicians

1080 N Indian Canyon Dr
Ste 200
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-318-0067
Locations and availability (1)

Jan 29th, 2014

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Morgans for many years. I like her very much, so does the rest of my family. But I must say, her front office staff are the worst I`ve ever encountered in medical office. They`re rude, disrespectful, and in my opinion, they down right lie. It takes DAYS to get a script re-fill. I`ll continue to see Dr. Morgan, A good Dr. is worth dealing with these "girls", but it can be a hard pill to swallow (pun?).

|  FINALLY, A GOOD DR.  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

I found Dr. Morgan to be very insightful, ready to listen, very open, but she was under time constraint, which I understand.My H.M.O. is the worst. And most of all, Dr.Morgan was not prejudices against gays., which I found refreshing. I've been thru three PCP in a year. But she is very different and she cares.

Jun 30th, 2011

I have always been treated with respect and in a professional manner. Dr. Morgan takes her time to listen to you. I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for 3 years and will always see her as my primary doctor.

|  Excelent Dr  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Morgan takes the time to understand your medical problems and is very compassionate. I always leave her office feeling better because I was treated like a person not a number or a quota.

Mar 1st, 2010

she is very nice but does not take action to sever problems, leaves solution for actions to the patient. You have to be the doctor and request tests and do your own research.

|  ?  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

i didnt get a chance to meet with dr.yvonne morgan.i only had one appointment there. i got so angry and creeped out by the weird nurse that i left before i got to meet her.The nurse was so weird and overly talkative. she came off kind of stuck up and gave me to many of her own opinions about me being pregnant which i though was very rude. So I left, went home and immediatly changed my dr.