A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Barry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Barry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Barry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Spring Branch Med Ctr, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Nanette Barry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne N. Barry practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Barry practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.