Dr. Yvonne Neau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2013
Terrible Office Staff
Plan on waiting at least an hour to get in to see the doctor. The office staff is so unorganized it is ridiculous. One time I came in for my appt. and they told me the Dr. wouldn't even be there for another hour and a half if I wanted to come back later. I had an APPT!

April 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Neau takes the time to listen to my husband and I, discuss our concerns, works with us concerning what we can and cannot afford to do. If we don't want a certain procedure, or if we can't afford to get it done, she will work with us to figure another action plan for us. She is spot on with her diagnosis and is very compassionate with her patients. She does not rush, she takes her time to "get to know you" and work to create the best action plan for your individual needs. She doesn't have a "cookie cutter" plan for her patients. I would (and have) definitely recommend Dr. Neau.

March 13th, 2013
It is hard to find a physician that will take medicaid but to find one that cares about me regardless of my coverage is great! She takes time to answer my questions and help me understand my illness. I have referred all my family and friends to her.

June 13th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, WHO ACTUALLY TAKES HER TIME, AND LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS. PAST YEAR AND HALF SHE HAS BEEN GREAT. BUT RECENTLY MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE TAKING ME OFF BOOKS FOR STILL OWING ANOTHER DOCTOR,( NOT IN HER OFFICE.) NEVER HAVE I MISSED PAYMENT TO HER OFFICE. AND FEEL THIS WAS RUDE ON THEIR PART, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION A YEAR AGO. I HAD FILED BANKRUPTCY A YEAR AGO AND HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO PAY OFF ALL DEBTS .

April 13th, 2011
Okay, but not a great doctor
Her bedside manner is fine until you disagree with her. Then, she cops an attitude. For example, she recommended a medical service that I was not interested in having done. After politely telling her that I didn't want what she was offering, she became noticeably angry, terse, and abrubt. Then she left me alone in the patient waiting room for 20-minutes while she had a conversation with a pharmaceutical sales rep just outside the door. Afterword, she sent in her nurse with my prescriptions. Dr. Neau's attitude is rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional. I suppose she is okay if you are one to follow doctor's orders without question. However, God help you if you have an opinion or want to participate in your health care. If so, Yvonne Neau is NOT your doctor.