A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yvonne S. Nelson practice?
Dr. Yvonne Nelson practices Family Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Stamford, NY.
See Edison Family Physicians.