A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne S Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne S. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Nelson practices Family Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Stamford, NY.
See Edison Family Physicians.