A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottaviano graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ottaviano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Lynn Ottaviano MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne L. Ottaviano practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Oncologists.