A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Ottaviano, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottaviano graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ottaviano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ottaviano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan