A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Peng is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Peng, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Peng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Yi Wen Peng MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Y. Peng practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Peng has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Peng practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists and Springfield Pain Management Doctors.