A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Posey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Posey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Posey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Posey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Posey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Frazier Posey MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne F. Posey practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Posey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Posey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See New Haven Pathologists.