Dr. Yvonne Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Reed?

April 20th, 2017

Office is absolutely filthy. Dr. Reed does not bother obtaining patient history before making medical judgments.

Floors had not been swept in days, let alone mopped. Exam tables did not have paper covering them and were noticeably dirty, with dandruff covering one and dust so thick you could write your name on the other. There was no soap or paper towels, no gloves either. The counter was had dust so thick you could write in it and the sink was disgustingly dirty. Dr. Reed complained about her patient load and did not bother to obtain medical history before suggesting medication changes. Equipment was antiquated and some did not work. Dr. Reed appeared frazzled. Office staff was dressed exceptionally unprofessional (gym clothes - bicycle pants, sleeveless see through shirts, blue hair, etc.). There is obviously no investment in this medical practice.

January 29th, 2017

the worst.... ever

Had been in the office with her about 2 minutes. I was in mid sentence & she held up her finger and said just a minute and left the room, waited and waited, probably 15 minutes. Finally went to the front desk and asked where she was. I was told she had left. When I got to the parking lot I saw her with her white coat still on, wandering around looking in car windows. That was my second and last appointment with her, I never went back....

February 19th, 2016

RUDE

I thought she was going to be a GREAT Dr. for me. I have seen the same Dr. for the last several years for my depression and anxiety. He retired in Nov. and I have been left to find a new Dr. I found another one in Arlington meanwwhile asking around locally when she came recommended. I went in to see her, she was super nice and talked about getting me off of the anxiety medication I have been on for years due to the fact that it is a quite harmful one. We discussed her winging me off, and I was completely satisfied with that. I myself KNOW and have been told after being on this medication that it is harmful to many extremes. She gave me tons of samples of my depression medication and wrote me a script for my anxiety medication. I did not realize at the time that she had given me a 45 day supply vs. a monthly supply which is what I was used to. Yesterday I called in my refill to discover that it was a 45 day supply that she had given me. NO...I DID NOT READ MY SCRIPT (MY FAULT) But when I called her office to talk to her about it, she was RUDE and said something along the lines that she was on to me, and hung up on me. I'm NOT a druggy, I came to you for help and in return this is the treatment I received. NOT SATISFIED AT ALL for being my first time with her...anyone know of a GOOD Dr. in Cleburne TX that is willing to help, I'd love to know!!!

November 16th, 2015

Fall 2015..,, My family has been seeing Dr Reed for over 10 years. She and her staff are courteous and considerate. They are down to earth. She actually takes the time to discuss your issues and what's going on in your life so she can see the big picture instead of herding you through the office to get to the next person. I'm sure I'll be seeing her for another ten years God willing.

August 12th, 2015

Great!!

I've been seeing Dr. Reed for just over a year, as has my husband. She is very thorough. She's been able to help me when no one else has. She's always frank and courteous, as is her staff....just love them all!

April 14th, 2015

She is the worst doctor I've ever have seen her and her staff worthless

April 9th, 2015

Dr Reed is very easy to talk too. She listens and is very helpful

March 31st, 2014

This office referred my husband for surgery but nowhere on the paperwork I had to file with his insurance company reflected a diagnosis or his testing related to the referral. So I agree with the people who have had issues with the lack of organizational skills and correct diagnosis.

September 18th, 2011

I believe this Dr is no good and I believe she is not properly treating my husband.

My husband was diagnosed a couple of years ago with having COPD and a lung capacity of 45 which he sees a lung Dr for. And about the same time they also discovered that he had high blood pressure and was told to follow up with his primary care Dr. So this is where Dr. Reed comes into the picture she is in the network so off he went to see her. She spent all of 10 minutes with him and put him on blood pressure meds that she never once followed up with. If he needed more all he had to do was call the office. About a month ago my husband had a seizure at work and after that he was in the bed for over a week no energy sick to his stomach, sleeping all the time. He would go to work but not be able to make the whole day would come back home. Finally he went back to see Dr Reed. He explained what happened and she took his blood pressure and her words were, "Oh My God I have overdosed you on blood pressure meds telling him that was the reason for she seizure at that time his blood pressure was 87 over 67. She told him to stop taking all B.P. meds and to check his b. p. everyday for a week and to come back and she would find a different med for him. I begged him then to go somewhere else and he said everyone makes mistakes, I told him that her mistake could have cost him his life. Well he began to feel a little better so he did not go back the following week. It has now been about 3 weeks and for over a week now my husbands legs and feet started swelling and now they are so swollen that a small abrasion on his leg has burst open and getting in infected he is back to feeling cruddy and tired. So he went back to Dr Reed again she spent about 10 minutes with him and told him the reason his legs and feet are swelling is now his B.P. is too high and she put him back on the same meds but a lower dose. Might I add my husband has a heck of a time with his COPD lately. I This Dr has treated my husband with no regards to his other medical problems and I believe she has been unprofessional and uncaring, I believe she should have been following up on his B.P. all along. I believe after he started swelling so bad and knowing he had COPD and a lung capacity of 45 she should have sent him back to the lung Dr or to the hospital to find out exactly what was going on with him knowing that these are symptoms of his COPD maybe getting worse. I have tried getting my husband to go somewhere else that she is no good for him, but like most men he hates going to the Dr anyway and he has been going to her awhile and felt like she knew what she was doing that she was a Dr and should not question her. I do not and would not ever recommend this Dr to anyone ever. Get a Dr that cares about you instead of just dishing out meds and never following up

January 31st, 2011

Unprofessional and unorganized

This physician and her staff are very unprofessional and unorganized.I had several miscommunicationsover the phone regarding appointments and medication with her staff.At times, the doctor acted irrationally and emotional. Another familymember of mine had similar experiences and stopped seeing her as well.At my first appointment, she excepted insurance. Just one year later,she no longer accepts insurance of any kind.I do not recommend her as a physician or her medical practice.

January 31st, 2011

Very unprofessional and unorganized

This physician and her staff are very unprofessional and unorganized. I had several miscommunications over the phone regarding appointments and medic ...

September 9th, 2009

This doctor is very un professional, she curses, breast feeds her baby in front of patients, and mis dignosed me, now suffering and cant get off medicine, I would never go to this doctor, at first she was good but now she lets it go all to her head.