Learn more about Dr. Barry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sacks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Sacks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Barry Sacks has 12 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sacks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Needham, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.