Learn more about Dr. Barry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sacks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Sacks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Barry Sacks has 12 office locations.
Dr. Barry Sacks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Needham, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.