A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Sacks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sacks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Sacks practice?
Dr. Barry Sacks practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Needham, MA.
See Natick Radiologists.