Dr. Yvonne Santiago Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Santiago?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016

Doesn't have good bedside manner. Hard to get office on phone. Listens to lung sounds thur clothes. Never smiles.

January 13th, 2015

This Doctor is terrible..

I walked out ..She was Rude, Disconnect with how a patient feels.. only thinking about money.. She said I could only be there for a physical or to tell what my problem is not both WTH.. I have not been to a doctor in years.. What happened to the doctors that cared..so sad.. look at your patients talk to them What happened to those days..

August 26th, 2014

Worst doctor!! My wife and I will no longer be returning to see her, unless you are Spanish, or are buttering her up with goodies for her running she pays no attention to you! Very sad, because she was no like this in the beginning when I first started seeing her.

April 21st, 2014

The very best MD

Dr. Santiago has been my doctor for about 5 years. In my 80 years I have not had a physition who seems to really care that much about the patient. Never in a hurry and spend as much time as is nessary to diagnose the problem.

November 6th, 2012

Very professional in all aspects

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Santiago for almost 5 years. Very pleased. Changed doctors originally because I couldn't get in when I was sick and ended up going to a walk-in clinic. Not the case with this doctor. Quite easy to get an appt, and she is thorough in both testing and follow-up. She will spend whatever time you need to talk with you. They do not overbook so you don't wait for hours. Very happy with Dr. Santiago.

July 17th, 2012

You will be glad you called

Getting a new doctor when you have relocated is a nightmare adding that you are a senior and have pre existing medical conditons. BUT fear not Dr Sant ...

June 22nd, 2012

I just received an annual physical with Dr. Santiago. The examining room was clean, cool, but not cold and overall very comfortable. The receptionist was friendly and efficient. Dr. Santiago was both professional and easy to converse with. I was surprised to see the lower scores because my experience was 4 star.

April 24th, 2012

truly grateful

Moving from another area and trying to find a doctor can be a nightmare... THANK HEAVENS I chose Dr Santiago...She did everything I would expect a new doctor to do and then she sat with me on the second visit and went over EVERYTHING and I mean everything in details -- Truly grateful for her patience ...I have found a great doctor.

February 19th, 2012

Find another doctor!

Unfriendly with very little information. Receptionist only took my blood pressure and body temperature. Dr. Yvonne Santiago never examine me physically. She always look at her laptop with little eye to eye contact and less talking. I will never come back with this doctor again! My time and co-pays are wasted.

April 7th, 2016