A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterwhite graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Satterwhite has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne E Satterwhite MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne E. Satterwhite practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA.
See Duluth Surgeons.