A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satterwhite
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Satterwhite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterwhite graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Satterwhite has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Edith Satterwhite MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne E. Satterwhite practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Satterwhite practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.