Dr. Yvonne Saunders MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Saunders and her staff are very friendly and helpful. I always feel like family when I go there and I can tell that they truly care for their patients. We are not just a check from the insurance company to them. They truly care for all of their clients. They are the best. Thank you Ana, Cassandra, Leslie, Carlos and Dr. Yvonne Saunders!

August 31st, 2016
I appreciated that she spent a lot of time with me as a new patient, but she refused to prescribe a certain medication that I had been on with a previous doctor. When I had called to make the appointment, I was told that Dr. Saunders is hiring a new doctor and will only see me this one time and then I will have to see the new doctor. A friend had referred me, so I went ahead with the first appointment. Now, that friend says this office won't see us anymore because we have teachers insurance.

August 20th, 2016
Dr Saunders is very patient and takes the time to answer your questions without making you feel rushed or dumb like some doctors do. She is very personable and takes the time to get to know you. Her staff is all very friendly and everyone, even Dr Saunders speak Spanish as well as English which I think really helps for older family members who maybe speak English but want to make sure they really understand what is going on with them by getting the info in their first language.

August 6th, 2016
New patient
My experience with Dr. Saunders is limited 2 just 2 visits, but I find her to be kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable with a good bedside manner. It usually takes awhile for a patient to feel comfortable with a new doctor, but I feel @ ease and very comfortable with Dr. Saunders and knowing that I am in good hands with her as my health care provider. I am happy to have her as my Personal Care Physician

July 30th, 2016
I have only been to see Dr. Saunders twice, but already feel completely @ ease with her. She takes the time to explain things and seems to be very knowledgeable

February 27th, 2016
Devastating heartwrenching experience
My 35 year old daughter, with a 6 month old son, made an appointment with Dr. Saunders for abdominal pain. She was seen by the physician's assistant, who did blood work but did not examine her abdomen, ordered an ultrasound for the following week. Although her hemoglobin was dangerously low, no one called with results. Ultrasound showed abdominal tumor with spread to liver, was seen by Dr. Saunders and sent home!! I, her mother, took her to ER later that evening, where she was immediately admitted and died 6 weeks later from cancerous tumor. I have never experienced such poor care, lack of compassion. When I embraced my daughter after hearing results of ultrasound, Dr. Saunders said "not now!! After all, she's 35 years old!" My daughter repeated this story many times while she lay dying. So sad that this doctor had such an impact on her.

November 11th, 2015
Great Doc!
Dr. Saunders is very professional and friendly and very thorough with her diagnosis. She has been my main doctor for over 5 years. I would recommend her highly!

October 3rd, 2015
Very nice doctor and staff - never/ever any problems scheduling to see her - staff very polite and courteous.

August 12th, 2015
Staff is the worst !
Her staff is just the worst !! So rude !!!! Please don't waste your time.. Find some else .

June 21st, 2015
DR. SAUNDERS IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Saunders is very thorough and friendly

February 20th, 2015
Ex-patient
Where to begin. My family has been patients of Dr. Saunders for several years. The first 1 1/2 yes were OK..her old office location was terrible..it was dirty, smelled, small, and not comfortable BUT you could always be seen really soon and very little wait, here that's hard to find After about 1 1/2 yes I noticed she was way more rushed and refused to listen to our healthcare concerns but spent more time telling preaching to us about her food choices. The equipment in her office hadn't been inspected in many years..the inspection stickers are very clear to see..look yourself. The last straw was my husband getting sued by her for funds due to her over 2-3 yes ago!!!..We never recieved ANY bills, I had taken my daughter in to be seen several times NOT ONE WORD ABOUT ANY AMOUNT DUE!!! After paying nearly 4x what owed because she sent to collection they say they didn't have the right address..which I gave them..the whole time I have had the same number no call regarding any balance due yet she come to find out has done the same thing to us again over a bill she says we owe from nearly 3 year s ago.. So watch your bills very carefully..seems to me amounts due just pop up years later and believe me they don't say a word..don't attempt to call you..they want it to go to collections so they can be paid more..BEWARE PLEASE IF you insist we are wrong then I suggest you check your balances otherwise watch out..you will be billed for something and the ONLY noticification you will get is a court document telling you your being sued..then you get screwed!!!! She did seem to care about her patients at one time..guess the mighty dollar no matter how she gets it is more important to her now!