A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Sherrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Sherrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Roberta Sherrer MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Sherrer practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Sherrer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Yvonne Sherrer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Oakland Park, FL.