A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Sherrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Sherrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Roberta Sherrer MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne R. Sherrer practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Sherrer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Yvonne Sherrer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Oakland Park, FL.