A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne L Smith MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Union City, GA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Pediatricians.