Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician

4910 Jonesboro Rd
Bldg 1
Union City, GA 30291
770-964-7736
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Care  |  show details
by ATL001 on Nov 19th, 2013

Me and my daughter have been patients of Dr. Smith since 2000. I am very pleased with the care and attention that is given to us when we visit. The wait times vary depending on the number of patients that day but it is the experience and care provided that I am more interested in and this doctor provides that. I will not and cannot see myself going anywhere else. She has taken the time to call me about my numbers last year and explained what I needed to do to do better. Honestly, a good doctor is hard to find today, so if you are looking for one for you and your children this is one that is top notch, Dr. Smith and Dr. Blake. Most people complain about the wait time but every doctor or dental office I go to I have to wait, however, it is the honest care and concern about my health that keeps me coming back.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. Smith is absolutly wonderful! I do not agree that she is self centered at all. She is very very personable. Her bedside manner is excellent, but her problems lie with SOME of her staff. Especially when making appointments and calling in prescriptions! The lady that schedules appointments/calls in prescriptions (Jamaican accent) is very rude and could care less if she is the reason Dr. Smith is loosing patients! The only other problem I have is the long wait, it's way too long. It seems like they overbook a lot, but if you don't mind waiting and can get past the couple rude staff people, having Dr. Smith as your doctor is definitly worth the inconviences.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

All she does is talk about herself, I'm paying you to help me not hear about you, how great you are at being a doctor or your family. Very self centered..

|  Office and staff is nice, but she is very distracted.  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

Nice personality. Fairly good with kids. She failed to diagnose an ear infection over 4 visits. Reaches into bra for cell phone regularly. Not a good listener.

|  Best Doctors in Union City -Rophe  |  show details
by beatglo_10 on May 9th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Smith and Dr. Blake is the best doctors in Union City, GA. They show you love and talk with you so down to earth. I love them and I recommend anyone who move or already live in the area to try them. They recently moved into their new bldg. Love it! God Bless.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  great job!!!!  |  show details
by hayzeebreeze on Nov 11th, 2005 on kudzu.com

the office of Yvonne Smith is a great office. all the staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Yvonne Smith is great with kids and parents she is very informative and follows through with her work. i recommend her office to everyone.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com