A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Sun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne T Sun MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne T. Sun practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Sun practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.