A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Thornton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Thornton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Thornton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.