A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvonne Tyson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvonne Tyson, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Tyson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Tyson DABMA and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne Tyson practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Tyson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yvonne Tyson practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.