Dr. Yvonne Wolny Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Wolny?

Like the doctor, hate the staff

Posted on June 14th, 2015

I really like Dr.Wolny and have gone to her for years. She is very straight forward, to the point, no nonsense - which I like. However, in the last year or so she hired two new staff members and they (receptionist and assistant) are incredibly frustrating to deal with. I have tried to let it go several times but am now seeking a new doctor because the incompetent staff causes me high levels of stress every time I need something routine. In the last six months, I have experienced the following: Assistant, filling in for receptionist forgot she checked me in and took a walk-in ahead of me, even after I reminded her I was there. When I complained about the 45 minute wait (it's usually 10 minutes or less) she called the back to tell them I was in a hurry, as if I was being difficult after she forgot me. She always seems frazzled - that doesn't make it any easier to deal with her. Once, assistant knocked, entered, and stood stupidly in open door as the doctor was about to start my exam, until I asked her what she was doing, which prompted Dr. Wolny to tell her to leave and close the door. She was clearly frustrated. This was not the first time I saw her frustrated with her staff. Another time the assistant scheduled surgery for a date/time I specifically said would not work, twice, then did not tell me I needed additional blood work done ahead of time. More recently, the receptionist called me with a message about test results then had no idea what I was talking about when I called her back 5 minutes later, then hung up when she tried to transfer me to the doctor. On the second attempt she transferred me to a voicemail that had no name. I doubted it was my doctor's voicemail and didn't leave a message. On the third attempt, I waited 15 minutes to talk to my doctor. Another time receptionist called me multiple times looking for someone else. Weeks later, post surgery, receptionist called and left me a voicemail saying she'd faxed my records per my request, when I called to tell her I had not requested that and asked where she had sent my records she said "oh, don't worry, I just confused you with someone else" Um, what?? That was the last straw.

Terrible experience

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Super rude and rushed with me. Worst doctor I've had.

Professional

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Dr. Wolny is excellent professional. Highly recommended.

Caring and profrssionalc

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Wolny was a recommendation by a friend of mine, and I can not express how happy I am with Dr. Wolny. I can assure you she is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. Since my pregnancy is considered high risk, she addresses all of my concerns.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

It was the horrible service I ever had.She doesnt know anything.I spend so much money and she didnt figor out anything.I would never recomend this doctor.

Wonderful OB

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Wolny from one of my friends and she is by far very knowledgable and answers questions honestly. I am very happy I will be delivering my first baby with her. By far I trust her totally .

Posted on July 11th, 2010

great, great doctor! she's very nice and proffesional.

excellent

Posted on November 8th, 2009

Very knowledgeable, pleasant and patient. Made be feel comfortable.

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Excellent physician, very knowledgeable and personable. Very responsive and also patient, explains very well.

Posted on October 10th, 2009

Very good doctor

my rating

Posted on July 18th, 2009

Dr. Wolny is very knowledgable, kind, profession, caring and overall very responsible doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Great patient experience. Impressive background and knowledge. Has deep knowledge in areas where other doctors do not. Performs minimally invasive surgeries which allowed me a much much quicker recovery time compared to surgery suggested by another doctor.