A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvonne Zabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabala Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvonne Denise Zabala DO is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yvonne D. Zabala practice?
- Dr. Yvonne Zabala has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvonne Zabala practices Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.