Learn more about Dr. Zac Ravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zac Ravage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravage
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ravage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zac Ravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravage graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ravage has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zac B Ravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zac B. Ravage practice?
- Dr. Zac Ravage has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zac Ravage practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.