Learn more about Dr. Zac Ravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zac Ravage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravage
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ravage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zac Ravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravage graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ravage has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zac B Ravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zac B. Ravage practice?
- Dr. Zac Ravage has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zac Ravage practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.