A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zac Ravage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zac Ravage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zac Ravage, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravage graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ravage has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zac B Ravage MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zac B. Ravage practice?
- Dr. Zac Ravage has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zac Ravage practices Ophthalmology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Ophthalmologists.