Dr. Zachary Rubin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Rubin?

May 25th, 2013

This man should not be practicing medicine.

I was very ill when I went to Dr Rubin. He ran a few tests and said they were negative. He did not act like I was crazy, he offered to put me on psych meds. After consulting 2 psychiatrists, I was assured of my good mental health, but both of them suggested that Dr. Rubin could use some help. I consulted with an infectious disease doctor in Washington DC who through "Hot testing" (taking a stool sample that was no more than 2 hours old) and running tests on it, that I had a severe case of entamoeba histolytica and was given the appropriate medication and felt much better. This man in Washington DC saved my life.

May 21st, 2013

ARROGANT

HE WAS RUDE,ARROGANT & CONDESENDING! ACT LIKE I WAS NUTS, SAID HE'D SEEN 2-3 PTS LIKE ME A WK. GIVE ME SOME MEDS & BY NEXT WK WOULDN'T KNOW I HAD ANY BITES. WELL LOOK AT THE WORMS NOW SMART ---. MAYBE HE NEEDS TO CHANGE JOBS HE'S NT GOOD AT THIS ONE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. RATE HIM A NEGATIVE BUT NO WAY TOPUT IT

October 3rd, 2017