A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zach Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zach Beresford is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beresford
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Beresford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zach Beresford, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Beresford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zach Martin Beresford MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Zach M. Beresford practice?
- Dr. Zach Beresford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zach Beresford practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI.
See Duluth Physiatrists.