A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zach Beresford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zach Beresford is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zach Beresford, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beresford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Beresford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zach Martin Beresford MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Zach M. Beresford practice?
- Dr. Zach Beresford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zach Beresford practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Duluth Physiatrists.