A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zach Kassutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zach Kassutto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassutto graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kassutto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zach Kassutto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zach Kassutto practice?
- Dr. Zach Kassutto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zach Kassutto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.