Learn more about Dr. Zach Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hebei Medical College.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zach Liu MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Zach Liu practice?
- Dr. Zach Liu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zach Liu practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Ramsey Pathologists and Ramsey Hematologists.