A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zach Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Hebei Medical College.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zach Liu MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Zach Liu practice?
- Dr. Zach Liu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zach Liu practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Ramsey Pathologists and Ramsey Hematologists.