Learn more about Dr. Zacharia Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zacharia Isaac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zacharia Isaac, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaac has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isaac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zacharia Isaac practice?
Dr. Zacharia Isaac practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Physiatrists, Boston Pain Management Doctors, and Boston Anesthesiologists.