Learn more about Dr. Zacharia Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zacharia Isaac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaac
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Isaac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zacharia Isaac, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaac has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zacharia Isaac MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zacharia Isaac practice?
- Dr. Zacharia Isaac has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zacharia Isaac practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.