Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
One of the best pediatrician doctors I know.
I can only say good things about Dr. Reda and his group of talented doctors and staff. I am really impressed with his knowledge and dedication. He truly is an outstanding doctor It doesn’t surprise me that he is always featured in the best doctor’s magazines. Every time my daughter has been sick I have been able to schedule appointments the same day including the weekends. The first time I went to his office I was really pleased to see the well and sick room. My biggest fear is to bring my daughter to her annual checkup and get out with a bad cold. I always leave the office impressed with the multilingual, talented and caring staff. I always recommend Dr. Reda as one the best pediatrician doctors I know.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr Reda is very knowledgable, he was very helpful as my son was a premi and had quite a few health issues . I highly recommend him , and am very grateful for what he did for us!

October 13th, 2013
Mother of a 3 year old
Hands down the best doctor I have ever been too!! Dr. Reda has been my sons pediatrician since birth. He is very efficient, friendly, patient, and listens very carefully to the parents and to the children before giving his final diagnosis. Most importantly his diagnosis is always spot on. He acts fast and is extremely knowledgable. Would never go to any other doctor.

September 28th, 2013
Trust Trust
My kids have been seeing dr Reda since they were born. They are now 11 and 8. I have been extremely pleased with my experience. Dr Reda is very knowledgeable, his diagnosis is always accurate. He always gives me the time, listens well, my kids love him. The staff is very courteous and accommodating. When my kids get sick, no problem of getting in same day. Best Doctor.

May 8th, 2012
I wish I had the same experience as others who have seen Dr. Reda. The office staff was great and so was the ease of making an appointment. Dr. Reda on the other hand was not the most welcoming to our daughter. We spent the majority of visit watching a DVD on asthma. He did check her lung sounds, asked us some questions and suggested new bedding at home and an air purifier. I really thought he could have offered us more and tried a little harder to understand what we had seen over the last year at home. We went ahead and tried the suggestions with little change in her asthma. Since Dr. Reda did not help our daughter we went to another doctor a month later. He spent the time understanding our daughters medical history and what had and had not worked. He prescribed Flovent and all her asthma symptoms have completely gone away.

February 7th, 2012
Very Knowledgeable physician
My son was admitted to the hospital at 3 weeks old, due to difficulty of breathing. No one could figure out why, but as soon as Dr. Reda saw him he asked for the appropriate test to be done and my son had a rare situation where the blood vessel behind the airway was adding pressure to the airway making it collapse.He has changed our life. We are very grateful to Dr Reda.

December 26th, 2011
The BEST Children's Doctor!
I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with Dr. Reda and his staff! Dr. Reda is amazing! He is so dedicated, knowledgable and thorough...He has taken excellent care of my son Freddy, after he was diagnosed with asthma, I have come to trust his advice, and respect his aggressive pursuit of answers when my my children have been sick...We have now made him the primary doctor for both my children. He also has a fabulous bedside manor with the children...My kids just adore him!His office staff is also extremely professional, and the nurses are very knowledgeable!

December 1st, 2011
We love Dr. Reda
I have been using NCMG for about 14 years now. My original Dr was Dr, Feingold. We absolutely loved him. He always made it easy to get sick appointments.And always treated us with care and concern. I dont want to be a number. I want to know my Dr and him to know me and my children. I have 7 children so we are at the Drs alot! When he retired a couple years ago he referred us to Dr. Reda. And he has continued to give us the same great care. I dont feel like a number. He knows all of my children and their various needs. He always asks about how they have done since a previous visit. I love all the follow up care to make sure they are well taken care of. he is kind and truly cares about the children he takes care of.

November 30th, 2011
NCMG Rocks!
We've been taking our 3 boys to the office located on Avocado Street in Newport Beach for 8+ years since our first son was born. I can't say enough great things about this office. The atomosphere is very child friendly with clean "sick" and "well" waiting rooms. The "sick" room complete with a tv and the "well" room with plenty of toys. The staff is very attentive, esp Sandy (She is the BEST!!!!!). We love the fact that we can come in same day for sick appts and the office is open 7 days a week - even holidays. We love this practice so much that we drive in from Corona each and every time to see Dr. Reda. He is very professional, highly educated in his knowledge of the best patient care for children. His priority clearly is his patients and will do everything possible to make us feel comfortable even if we have to meet with him in his personal office on busy days. We are so thankful all the times we were squeezed in and the fact that Dr. Reda is aware that we come in from far away and does his best to accomodate us. At the end of each visit, there are lollipops, stickers and even balloons for the kids. Dr. Reda has put his heart and soul into this practice and it is clearly evident in the way my boys convey their excitment to going to the doctor's office. Thank you to the staff and to the doctors at NCMG...you've been like family over the past 8 years and we look forward to many more years together!

November 5th, 2011
Dr. Reda has been both a colleague and my children's pediatrician for 15 years. His dedication to his patients is complemented by his highly accurate diagnostic skills. My college bound teens regret "graduating" from his practice however I am confident that my patients and family will continue to thrive under his care!

November 4th, 2011
Wonderful DR!
We first met Dr. Reda in his office 4 years ago, when my very sick son was 6 weeks old. My son was having difficulty breathing and needed to be take by ambulance to Fountain Valley hospital. Dr. Reda stayed by our side for the next 6 days. His bedside manner was wonderful. He is very educated in his field. I have three children and trust and value his expertise.His office staff is very caring also.

November 1st, 2011
Amazing Pediatrician!
I am the mother of two boys with another on the way. I have taken my kids to Dr. Reda for the past 7 years, since my oldest was born, and I cannot speak highly enough about him. His office staff is outstanding, particular Sandy, who my kids love and trust. They are honest and always helpful and prompt..at ALL HOURS. They really care about my kids and are very thorough and always follow-up after appointments to make sure everyone is on the right track. Dr. Reda is honest, trustworthy, and has an excellent bedside manner with both parents and kids. My youngest son continually gets croup during the winter and Dr. Reda is the only pediatrician I would trust to care for him and not over diagnose him on steroids, as he is a pediatric Pulmonologist. I had interviewed many doctors in his same building before my first son was born, and Dr. Reda was far and above the most caring and intelligent of them all.