A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zacharo Moditi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zacharo Moditi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moditi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Moditi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zacharo Moditi MD and MDCM is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zacharo Moditi practice?
- Dr. Zacharo Moditi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zacharo Moditi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Wrentham, MA.
See Plattsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.