Dr. Zachary Baumgardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Baumgardner?

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr.B. dose not remember or review my chart when I go to see him. I have to many health problems and he dose not have enough experience to help me feel like I'm of some use in this life. My health has gone down hill over the past two years that I have been seeing him. I need to find a new Doctor ASAP, I'm sorry but I have nothing good to say about Zachary and I don't want to say what he has done to make me even sicker.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Baumgardner was very professional. He treated and spoke to me in a manner that made myself, as a person, feel very comfortable with discussing and revealing matters that are otherwise private and/or embarrassing. I truly believe he is a physician that genuinely cares about my individual health.

Poor doctor.

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Select a different doctor.

Lack of professionalism

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I will never again visit Ralston family physicians. I had been going there for over 5 years and today was the last appointment I'll ever make. I had an appointment at 11:00, and it wasn't until 12:00 that I complained about not being seen. I was still told to wait, so I decided to collect my medical documents and leave! What horrible service and lack of professionalism as I know the doctor was aware of the fact I had waited an hour to be seen and still wasn't seen. What happened to ethical responsibility and morale behavior with doctors. They just need to earn more money as they over book and make you wait. Ten minutes to wait to be seen is Understandable but an hour before they even put you in a room to wait even longer is ridiculous! They are a family practice not an E.R. I'm tired of losing wages to make an appointment at Ralston only to have them not hold up their end of the appointment as they are always late, and yet they'll charge you if you don't cancel within 24 hours. Pathetic!

Posted on October 24th, 2017